ONLINE FIGHT ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONLINE FIGHT ALLIANCE

So You Think Your A Fighter?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

prodigys list of accomplishments

Go down 
+2
Rocko
XTREME SUASAGE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
XTREME SUASAGE
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

prodigys list of accomplishments  Empty
PostSubject: prodigys list of accomplishments    prodigys list of accomplishments  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:07 pm

OFC bans him for manipulating post in his favor he starts his own league

UCF league he started after getting banned from OFC later quits giving a shit about league cause the guy couldn't win a championship belt lol leaves me hanging Phenom comes back after retirement and we try and bring league back up

*** Phenoms creation prodigy tries to take credit Phenom feels sorry for him gives him full power I catch him deleting forum members post (Overeem Situation) I confront him about it and fully denies it not surprised he then proceeds to ban members for no reason and doesn't have balls to admit he wanted to do it so he tries and blame other members so he takes down league all this because the clown can never win a championship

And this is my point of view of that idiot what's urs?
Back to top Go down
Rocko
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Rocko

PostSubject: Re: prodigys list of accomplishments    prodigys list of accomplishments  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:36 pm

XTREME SUASAGE wrote:
OFC bans him for manipulating post in his favor he starts his own league

UCF league he started after getting banned from OFC later quits giving a shit about league cause the guy couldn't win a championship belt lol leaves me hanging Phenom comes back after retirement and we try and bring league back up

*** Phenoms creation prodigy tries to take credit Phenom feels sorry for him gives him full power I catch him deleting forum members post (Overeem Situation) I confront him about it and fully denies it not surprised he then proceeds to ban members for no reason and doesn't have balls to admit he wanted to do it so he tries and blame other members so he takes down league all this because the clown can never win a championship

And this is my point of view of that idiot what's urs?

Think you said it best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.topgamebjj.com
xGranxDaddyx420
White Belt
White Belt
xGranxDaddyx420

PostSubject: Re: prodigys list of accomplishments    prodigys list of accomplishments  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:59 pm

ha Just get over it yo. Its a new league cant we all just work on making this better then the ***. it'd be better then sitting around typing about how much you dislike a guy.
Back to top Go down
XTREME SUASAGE
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostSubject: Re: prodigys list of accomplishments    prodigys list of accomplishments  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Lol yeah but what to do till then besides he's been spamming the shit out me on live talking about our league will never make it that he will spam us blah blah blah I know he was ur camp mate but common who else can we pick on for now lol
Back to top Go down
The-Boss
Admin
Admin
The-Boss

PostSubject: Re: prodigys list of accomplishments    prodigys list of accomplishments  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:51 pm

haha he hasnt had the nerv to message me
Back to top Go down
https://ofa-league.4umer.com
xGranxDaddyx420
White Belt
White Belt
xGranxDaddyx420

PostSubject: Re: prodigys list of accomplishments    prodigys list of accomplishments  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:56 pm

He was just cool wit me so i aint got nothing bad to say about him. Even if it all true. I just want to see this site grow an not be living in the shadows of the past. We ain't got half of what the O F N was rocking.
Back to top Go down
XTREME SUASAGE
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostSubject: Re: prodigys list of accomplishments    prodigys list of accomplishments  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Yeah *** was all phenom creation all he really did was add OPC to it that was all
Back to top Go down
xGranxDaddyx420
White Belt
White Belt
xGranxDaddyx420

PostSubject: Re: prodigys list of accomplishments    prodigys list of accomplishments  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:05 pm

ha it never lets you say O F N. I quite enjoyed the OPC though. First step to mma fans getting a fantasy league.
Back to top Go down
XTREME SUASAGE
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostSubject: Re: prodigys list of accomplishments    prodigys list of accomplishments  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:21 pm

Yeah I licked it also maybe will get one going just need someone who is honest and dedicated to update and not always give themselves a tittle shot or become champ and use a GP to hold on to belt long enough lol will call it something else tho
Back to top Go down
Rocko
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Rocko

PostSubject: Re: prodigys list of accomplishments    prodigys list of accomplishments  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:54 pm

xGranxDaddyx420 wrote:
ha it never lets you say O F N. I quite enjoyed the OPC though. First step to mma fans getting a fantasy league.

check out tapology dot com.
Back to top Go down
XTREME SUASAGE
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostSubject: Re: prodigys list of accomplishments    prodigys list of accomplishments  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:58 pm

I know I already do that but it was fun going head up against someone else
Back to top Go down
Rocko
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Rocko

PostSubject: Re: prodigys list of accomplishments    prodigys list of accomplishments  EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:10 pm

XTREME SUASAGE wrote:
I know I already do that but it was fun going head up against someone else

Yea, that was neat. I'm sure we'll get to do something like that again someday as the community grows.
Back to top Go down
jonnasss
White Belt
White Belt
jonnasss

PostSubject: Re: prodigys list of accomplishments    prodigys list of accomplishments  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Damn this is awesome a whole league without Prodigy
Back to top Go down
XTREME SUASAGE
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostSubject: Re: prodigys list of accomplishments    prodigys list of accomplishments  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:32 pm

jonnasss wrote:
Damn this is awesome a whole league without Prodigy

Lol
Back to top Go down
SquallxLe0nhart
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: prodigys list of accomplishments    prodigys list of accomplishments  EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:43 pm

I didn't know he was that bad but hope this new league works out better

Ps and sausage thanks for showin me the leagues back when 2
10 was out we need to have a match again we had some good ones in 10 hopefully we could have some more good ones this time around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prodigys list of accomplishments    prodigys list of accomplishments  Empty

Back to top Go down

prodigys list of accomplishments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONLINE FIGHT ALLIANCE :: Miscellaneous :: OFA Talk-
Jump to: