ONLINE FIGHT ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONLINE FIGHT ALLIANCE

So You Think Your A Fighter?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SudoProdigy
White Belt
White Belt
SudoProdigy

Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc. Empty
PostSubject: Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc.   Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:02 pm

I was just wondering peoples opinions on exploits such as the side control position throwing strong knees and spamming such as flicking the takedown constantly and throwing spinning backfists to shoot. Should these exploits be noted in OFA and result in NC, DQ, or something else, or is this something we just have to deal with?
Back to top Go down
OMGtisPLUMZ
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc.   Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:38 pm

It happened to me when I was playing Zee Palin. We had the slightest bit of lag in our match and it made it impossible to get out of his strong knee/elbow/salaverry spam. He would mix up the strikes well and max out the grapple block and get me in the salaverry which I could not reverse due to the lag.
Back to top Go down
xGranxDaddyx420
White Belt
White Belt
xGranxDaddyx420

PostSubject: Re: Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc.   Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:42 pm

You just gotta hold block in side control. Dont move the stick itll block the knees.
Back to top Go down
WAKEnBAKE00420
White Belt
White Belt
WAKEnBAKE00420

PostSubject: Re: Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc.   Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:07 pm

you have to have skill to get out of it LOL block minor transition or take them down if you don't want to be in a position your vulnerable in
Back to top Go down
OMGtisPLUMZ
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc.   Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Yeah Im not a dumbass, it is nearly impossible to get out when someone is lagging.
Back to top Go down
WAKEnBAKE00420
White Belt
White Belt
WAKEnBAKE00420

PostSubject: Re: Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc.   Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc. EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:47 pm

i always get out
Back to top Go down
OMGtisPLUMZ
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc.   Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc. EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:33 am

Well I really don't want to argue. Zee Palin is really good, and I will admit that he beat me. But he will probably even admit our game was a little laggy.
Back to top Go down
xGranxDaddyx420
White Belt
White Belt
xGranxDaddyx420

PostSubject: Re: Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc.   Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc. EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:22 am

quit and remake the match if its laggy. Theres rules in place to save you from those situations.
Back to top Go down
XTREME SUASAGE
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

PostSubject: Re: Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc.   Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc. EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:15 am

Yup once u noted it was laggy u should of quit within the first min of fight
Back to top Go down
OMGtisPLUMZ
White Belt
White Belt

PostSubject: Re: Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc.   Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc. EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:40 am

Yeah I know, which is why I don't care that I lost. Mainly just trying to to tell people to do test matches first from now on. No disrespect intended man.
Back to top Go down
xGranxDaddyx420
White Belt
White Belt
xGranxDaddyx420

PostSubject: Re: Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc.   Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc. EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:29 am

Ahhh It seems were all spreading the same message in different tongues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc.   Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Takedown Spamming, Side Control Exploit, Etc.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ONLINE FIGHT ALLIANCE :: Miscellaneous :: OFA Talk-
Jump to: